Seasonal Skincare Tips- Combating Winter Dryness
We often forget that our skin is our largest organ, which means that there are a myriad of things that factor into its appearance. Below are my top tips for maintaining a healthy glow throughout the year and my favorite ingredients for the colder weather. Remember that having a beautiful complexion not only means having a good skincare routine, but also being aware of what you put into your body. Don't be afraid to switch up your products as we transition into the colder months and work to repair the dryness that comes with the summer months.
TIPS FOR GLOWING SKIN
- Switch to a creamier cleanser
- Substitute your toner for a hydrating mist
- Incorporate a face oil under your moisturizer
- Add Hyaluronic Acid to your regime
- Lavender, Rose, Ylang Ylang & Chamomile target excessive dry skin and any irritation
- Frankincense, Jasmine & Sandalwood are ideal for anti-aging and dehydration
The goal is to keep your skin hydrated from the inside out, so remember, drink plenty of water, it truly does result in a glowing radiant complexion!